I’m thankful for…
- A paying job. It may not be my dream job, but it’s a job that pays.
- My family, who are just a phone call away.
- Cheese. Cheese plates. Macaroni and cheese. Grilled cheese.
- Pretty stationery.
- Friends, old and new.
- Peanut butter. Chocolate. Peanut butter and chocolate.
- The internet.
- My health. It may not be perfect, but I am alive.
- Democracy and voting.
- Sex and the City on Amazon Prime.
- Warm, fresh out of the oven, homemade chocolate chip cookies.
- Fuzzy socks to keep my feet warm.
- Comfy clothes with elastic waistbands.
- Good books!
- Pictures of adorable dogs, especially dachshunds.
Today is Thanksgiving in the U.S. It’s a day when family and friends come together to eat, watch football and parades, and just enjoy each other’s company. It’s also a day for thanks and gratitude. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to be with my family, as they live in another state and airfare is expensive, but I’ve been enjoying the day, watching the National Dog Show, and reminiscing about things I am thankful for.
Wishing all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving!